Wednesday 31 December 2014

Game Project - RidiculeX - 31st December, 2014

RidiculeX:
14th January, 2015:
Another image which I want to share with you. 
More updates will be provided soon! 
12th January, 2015:
Shew... I have worked a lot. But still you won't believe if I tell you that 99% of this game  is still left. I am currently working on graphics design(which usually takes long time). I am now working on character sprites and background images. I will present a new image soon which might be attractive. I guess I have improved a lot in artwork. May be I will be able to add a new image in here within next 2 days. Thanks for your patience. 
9th January, 2015:
Today, I want to show an art of a city which will be used as a background of one of the level of RidiculeX game. I have not thought about the name of this city yet. Here are two images based on what I have created. This might give you an idea of how the game would be.
Before Effect:
After Effect:
I will provide more images and yeah, visit this site often. This image has been created such that the player's attention will not be diverted to the background image and player can focus on gameplay.

4th January, 2015:
Today, I have modified RidiculeX title and background. I don't know whether it will surprise you or not. But I think you will prefer this kind of art than what was before. I know that you have expected to see something new and new kinds of art forms are evolving. Here is what I am going to show you:
What do you think about this one? 
I have worked hard on making it look more presentable. More art forms will be provided as soon as I start creating some basic parts of this game.
See you again after a few days. 

1st January, 2015:
Today, I have just finished creating title graphics. This is the title on a sci-fi background.

So, you can understand that this game is based on Sci-fi theme. However, it will be an unique game.
  
Here is the title:
Yeah, I have modified the game title today. I will provide more information about this game on the next day or after a few days.

31st December, 2014:

My latest game project is RidiculeX, a weird name is it not?
I was thinking in peace about this game and in starting out with my game projects. After thinking 5 times I made the decision of keeping this name as my latest game project. This is the beginning!

RidiculeX = Ridiculous X

X is the real mystery of this game. I will expose about this 'X' variable later. Let us come to the beginning point of the project. Something to write and something to create. Not only creating but discovering something which is unique from other game projects. I was making the game title and graphics which I want to show you. This style might be changed in future.

As far I have done here is how the title looks.
You can post comments on it. I will soon provide the progress of this game on the next day or after few days. This will take quite a long time.



                                                                      Next Page>