Friday 31 October 2014

PC - Fear Half Factor Game - Work In Progress 1

Hello Everyone,
This is the first post on this ghost game. I will be providing more and more information about this game while creating. As promised I will provide a screenshot with every post I do on this game project. I am still working on this game and creating necessary graphics and music for the game. 
Our Current Plan for the Game -
> Attempt to create more levels.
> Attempt to increase more enemies and machines.
> Adding more depth to the game story(Need Revision)

Here, I want to show you a sample screenshot. However, it is subject to change at any time. However, you can rely on the fact that the game is completely like the screenshot given below -
 
If you wish you can comment on this post. Feedback is always welcome. I won't mind anything if it is a negative feedback. I will gladly accept those.
If you have any ideas and want to share, then, please post comments.

I will continue to post more about this game and stay tuned!