Tuesday 8 April 2014

My Personal Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG Gamer!

I, Anamik Majumdar, have started this blog for those who like playing the games created by me. This is the place where you can get to know various kinds of things including, game trailer releases, game releases, date of releases, about game projects, game planning(though most of the portion will be kept secret), beta releases, full version game releases, important news, the game manuals, the techniques to play the games, walkthrough, cheat codes, and other aspects as well. If you are gamer and want to try some new games, then, you have come to the right place. Only I can provide you with the necessary information and measures to play the games created by me. It is obvious that giving all detailed information will kill your overwhelming desires to play these games. So, I will try to maintain as privacy as possible. 

I am a game developer, developing games since 2010 before the foundation of AMAXANG GAMES company. I can provide you with ample scope of seeing my new project on games which will be released in the future. As far you know, creating a game takes a whole lot time and it is not an easy task to work in big game projects. 

You should start by something in order to take a tour of our website. You can click on navigation links given above to go to respective pages and read various information. 

This blog has been especially made for gamers, newbies and experienced players and has been started on 8th April, 2014, 04.08.2014.